Photon Chat constants.
|UserStatusToName (status)||Converts UserStatus element to string name.|
|UserStatus||Contains commonly used status values for setUserStatus.|
- UserStatusToName (status)
Converts UserStatus element to string name.
- status UserStatus User status enum element.
Specified element name or nil if not found.
Contains commonly used status values for setUserStatus. You can define your own.
While "online" (Online and up), the status message will be sent to anyone who has you on his friend list.
Define custom online status values as you like with these rules:
0: Means "offline". It will be used when you are not connected. In this status, there is no status message.
1: Means "invisible" and is sent to friends as "offline". They see status 0, no message but you can chat.
2: And any higher value will be treated as "online". Status can be set.
- Offline Offline.
- Invisible Be invisible to everyone. Sends no message.
- Online Online and available.
- Away Online but not available.
- Dnd Do not disturb.
- Lfg Looking For Game/Group. Could be used when you want to be invited or do matchmaking.
- Playing Could be used when in a room, playing.