Photon LoadBalancing constants.
|ErrorCode||Master and game servers error codes.|
|OperationCode||Codes for parameters and events used in Photon Load Balancing API.|
|MatchmakingMode||Options for matchmaking rules for joinRandomGame.|
|EventCaching||Caching options for events.|
|ReceiverGroup||Options for choosing room's actors who should receive events.|
|CustomAuthenticationType||Options for optional "Custom Authentication" services used with Photon.|
|LobbyType||Options of lobby types available.|
Master and game servers error codes.
- Ok No Error.
- OperationNotAllowedInCurrentState Operation can't be executed yet.
- InvalidOperationCode The operation you called is not implemented on the server (application) you connect to. Make sure you run the fitting applications.
- InternalServerError Something went wrong in the server. Try to reproduce and contact Exit Games.
- InvalidAuthentication Authentication failed. Possible cause = AppId is unknown to Photon (in cloud service).
- GameIdAlreadyExists GameId (name) already in use (can't create another). Change name.
- GameFull Game is full. This can when players took over while you joined the game.
- GameClosed Game is closed and can't be joined. Join another game.
- NoRandomMatchFound Random matchmaking only succeeds if a room exists thats neither closed nor full. Repeat in a few seconds or create a new room.
- GameDoesNotExist Join can fail if the room (name) is not existing (anymore). This can happen when players leave while you join.
- MaxCcuReached Authorization on the Photon Cloud failed becaus the concurrent users (CCU) limit of the app's subscription is reached.
- InvalidRegion Authorization on the Photon Cloud failed because the app's subscription does not allow to use a particular region's server.
Codes for parameters and events used in Photon Load Balancing API.
- Authenticate Authenticates this peer and connects to a virtual application.
- JoinLobby Joins lobby (on Master).
- LeaveLobby Leaves lobby (on Master).
- CreateGame Creates a game (or fails if name exists).
- JoinGame Joins room (by name).
- JoinRandomGame Joins random room (on Master).
- Leave Leaves the room.
- RaiseEvent Raises event (in a room, for other actors/players).
- SetProperties Sets Properties (of room or actor/player).
- GetProperties Gets Properties.
- ChangeGroups Changes interest groups in room.
- FindFriends Requests Master server for actors online status and joined rooms.
- LobbyStats Requests Master server for lobbies statistics.
- GetRegions Gets list of regional servers from a NameServer.
- Rpc Rpc Operation.
Options for matchmaking rules for joinRandomGame.
- FillRoom Default. FillRoom Fills up rooms (oldest first) to get players together as fast as possible. Makes most sense with MaxPlayers > 0 and games that can only start with more players.
- SerialMatching Distributes players across available rooms sequentially but takes filter into account. Without filter, rooms get players evenly distributed.
- RandomMatching Joins a (fully) random room. Expected properties must match but aside from this, any available room might be selected.
Caching options for events.
- DoNotCache Default. Do not cache.
- MergeCache Will merge this event's keys with those already cached.
- ReplaceCache Replaces the event cache for this eventCode with this event's content.
- RemoveCache Removes this event (by eventCode) from the cache.
- AddToRoomCache Adds an event to the room's cache.
- AddToRoomCacheGlobal Adds this event to the cache for actor 0 (becoming a "globally owned" event in the cache).
- RemoveFromRoomCache Remove fitting event from the room's cache.
- RemoveFromRoomCacheForActorsLeft Removes events of players who already left the room (cleaning up).
Options for choosing room's actors who should receive events.
- Others Default. Anyone else gets my event.
- All Everyone in the current room (including this peer) will get this event.
- MasterClient The "master client" does not have special rights but is the one who is in this room the longest time.
Options for optional "Custom Authentication" services used with Photon.
- Custom Default. Use a custom authentification service.
- Steam Authenticates users by their Steam Account. Set auth values accordingly.
- Facebook Authenticates users by their Facebook Account. Set auth values accordingly.
- None Disables custom authentification.
Options of lobby types available. Lobby types might be implemented in certain Photon versions and won't be available on older servers.
- Default This lobby is used unless another is defined by game or JoinRandom. Room-lists will be sent and JoinRandomRoom can filter by matching properties.
- SqlLobby This lobby type lists rooms like Default but JoinRandom has a parameter for SQL-like "where" clauses for filtering. This allows bigger, less, or and and combinations.